ObjectAid Update Site
This is the Eclipse update site for the ObjectAid UML Explorer.
Below is the information to use in Eclipse for a remote update site. For detailed instructions,
please see the Installation section.
Name: ObjectAid UML Explorer
- You need a license to use the Sequence Diagram Editor or the Diagram Add-On.
The section Install a License describes
how you can obtain and install a license.
- The above URL will not work in a browser. This is only an Eclipse
update site URL. If you need to check the availability of the Update Site
with a browser, please use
- You can also download a ZIP file
with the latest version. Its contents can be used as a local update site.
It can also be extracted directly into your Eclipse directory.
||If you like the ObjectAid UML Explorer, please let the other people at the Eclipse Marketplace know.
You need to log into your Marketplace account to vote.
The ObjectAid UML Explorer is an Eclipse plug-in, so you need
a Java Development Kit and the Eclipse Java IDE to use it.
- JDK 6.0 or higher
- Eclipse 3.6.x
or higher with the JDT (Java Development Tooling)
- GEF (Graphical Editor Framework) 3.6.x or higher
- Alternatively: One of the packaged Eclipse distributions that
contain the basic Eclipse workbench as well as the Java Development
Tooling (JDT) and the Graphical Editor Framework (GEF).