ObjectAid Update Site
This is the Eclipse update site for the ObjectAid UML Explorer.
Below is the information to use in Eclipse for a remote update site. For detailed instructions,
please see the Installation section.
Name: ObjectAid UML Explorer
- Due to a minor change in the packaging, it is not possible to upgrade to version 1.1.7
or later of the Class Diagram from a version before 1.1.7. Please uninstall a previous
version of the ObjectAid Class Diagram by following these steps:
Go to Help > About Eclipse > Installation Details.
In the 'Installed Software' tab, select 'ObjectAid Class Diagram'.
Press 'Uninstall...' and then 'Finish'.
Press 'Restart Now' when prompted. You are now ready to install the current version.
- You need a license to use the Sequence Diagram Editor or the Diagram Add-On.
The section Install a License describes
how you can obtain and install a license.
- The above URL will not work in a browser. This is only an Eclipse
Update Site URL. If you need to check the availability of the Update Site
with a browser, please use
- You can also download a ZIP file
with the latest version. Its contents can be used as a local update site.
It can also be extracted directly into your Eclipse directory.
The ObjectAid UML Explorer is an Eclipse plug-in, so you need
a Java Development Kit and the Eclipse Java IDE to use it.
- JDK 8.0 or higher
- Eclipse 3.6.x
or higher with the JDT (Java Development Tooling)
- GEF (Graphical Editor Framework) 3.6.x or higher
- Alternatively: One of the packaged Eclipse distributions that
contain the basic Eclipse workbench as well as the Java Development
Tooling (JDT) and the Graphical Editor Framework (GEF).